Anthony Vross, co-owner of Simon Roofing, was recently featured in the “Commercial Roofing: The New Norm” podcast as part of the Facility Focus Forum series. Anthony joins host Rob Vaughn to discuss how to save on roofing expenses and how the commercial roofing industry is evolving. He also covers how to identify a roof leak, what to look for in a commercial roof warranty and navigating roof asset management in 2020.
A few takeaways from the podcast:
- How do you know if restoring a roof is an option?
- What is the difference between run-to-failure and intervention models of roofing?
- What are 5 things that differentiate a national provider from a local contractor?
- Science-backed information using data and laboratory testing is key to making smart roofing decisions.
- When looking at commercial roof warranties, is it more important to focus on coverage or duration?
- What’s the difference between a true repair warranty and a leak location warranty?
Check out the full podcast here!